Thursday, September 24, 2009

Blogette

Even though I delight in recording completely irrelevant thoughts on this here blog-tastic chunk of the internet, I must comment on something pressing and immediate in my daily life. Tomorrow is my last day of work at the only employment that I have ever quit for the pure jollies of it. Having previously always waited for the ghost of a sensible reason before giving notice, I must say this is an entirely new experience and an altogether uncomfortable one.

Just as the last of my collegiate companions are finally making good at respectable employments, I get the notion into my head that I must thwart the reasonable comforts of my salaried position and take to the fabled open road of unemployment to achieve Personal Content. To this ridiculous end I can only offer my own overly sensitive sense of god-awful romantic ideals as reasoning.

So see you later, career-oriented lifestyle. See you later also, success-induced shopping sprees and work-induced surly demeanor.


No comments: