Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Optimism shmoptism.

I’m pretty awful at a lot of things, but using the drive-thru might take the cake. I can never seem to get close enough to the window to make the change and food transactions work smoothly. I once even had to open my door to receive the 1.35 that the disdainful burrito girl who was hanging out the window was attempting to hand to me. I get a minus ten at life skills that yield poor nutritional choices. It all leads me to wonder why there is never a drive-thru option when I want a deli sandwich.

Can't I combine my love for a nice ham sammy with my pointed avoidence of other humans?

Today I have been a massive complainer; it's very invigorating.

Have you ever noticed that I never post over the weekend?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Subway in Dixon has a drive-thru...and I figured out how to comment