Thursday, February 4, 2010

lax scandal

Today is my scheduled day for posting on my blog and even though I was torturously brief last time around I suspect that I am going to do the same today. In addition to predicting brevity, I am going to open with a confession: since I didn’t plot out a topic today and because my day has been oddly uneventful, or full of events that I don’t fancy discussing here, I am going to completely wing it with regard to topic and pacing. As you can guess from the convoluted sentence preceding this one, things are likely going to be quite ugly. And yet, onward we go.

I am writing this blog from my office, a room called such because it holds all of my old furniture from my alone-living days. Really, this place is practically a re-creation of the room I had two apartments ago: the bed is along one wall, the bookcase is in the corner and the bulletin board is balanced precariously above the same ugly desk. I am writing in here today because I am making an effort to use this room, having previously been distracted by the wonders of the front room and recently tethered in here in order to use the internet. It is a nice room, although it takes to be much colder than the rest of the house, and I should use the space. We are scandalously lax about using spacing, since we are only two people living in a three-bedroom house.

Between this paragraph and the above one there was a break of several minutes while I tried to figure out for to send a picture from my phone to the computer. Those are two devices that I use everyday that continue to elude me. I was going to upload a picture that I have been meaning to get off of my phone, one of my dog’s stuffed beaver wearing sunglasses, and put it on here to cap off this lackluster post. And since a Google search of "beaver in sunglasses" yielded nothing entertaining, it looks like we only get a lackluster description to cap this sucker off!

No comments: