Friday, May 16, 2008

In which I leave myself a cryptic note.

Upon arriving at work today I was presented with a notebook that I had apparently left out on the main counter on Wednesday, covered in notes and various scribbles. Having identitfied my handwriting my coworkers had spent some time trying to decode it to no avail, and were eager to hear my interpretation.
Surrounded with many sums of a financial nature, the following words were written on a peice of company letterhead:

___________________________________________________

Africa---> from Africa
b/c
--logical for Africans to be brought b/c were wanted
-resonant in naming/lang/ relllll
Believe in the Power of the Chew?
Bachellorette party?
-Cap + Gown
Other??

may 14, 2008

may 14, 2008

may 14, 2008

___________________________________________________
The only insight I could offer was that I was writing a paper on Africa and staring at some older woman in the waiting room whose shirt proudly proclaimed that one should "Believe in the Chew" with a line drawing of what I assumed was an artist's best impression of a plug of tobacco.

No comments: